Sunday 31 May 2015

VARCTEST PJ#2

1. Meeting people after nine to ten years, almost to the day, is a very weird experience.
A. It genuinely felt awkward to meet people, some married and some with children, others married but
who forgot to send out 200 cards to school friends, others, divorced.
B. I did find out that the marriage was unhappy for all the wrong reasons, none because of the obnoxious
twit that he is.
C. I actually felt sorry for one of those guys, because, and if you knew equation with him in the school
bus where we almost killed each other a few times, I would not have wished a divorce on him -
though, I would not have wished any woman on him either.
D. I am in close touch with a couple of school friends - Doc, for example is an ass I can still call my
best friend after twenty years - but my god, did he (or rather his overheating BMW) push my
patience on Saturday night.
6. Everybody was fatter/ balder and in some cases both.
(1) DCBA (2) CBDA (3) DACB (4) BCDA (5) ABCD

No comments:

Post a Comment