Thursday 22 January 2015


So - you areon the way to B - School ?

But do you know what lies ahead ?

What buzz words you need to know ?

What subject matter knowledge you may lack ?

Do you want to have an edge over over your peers ?

To win this race of "First among Equals "

Enrol Now for the ADURO MBA FOUNDATION PROGRAMME!





CONTENTS



Slot I & II
1.Financial Markets
2.Financial Reporting & Analysis
3.Individual Dynamics
4.Interpersonal and Group Processes
5.Managerial Computing
6.Managing Ethically
7.Marketing – I
8.Microeconomics
9.Probability and Statistics-I
10.Probability and Statistics-II
11.Written Analysis & Communication-I

Slot III & IV
1.Business Taxation
2.Costing and Control System
3.Decision Making-I
4.Financial Markets
5.Legal Aspects of Business
6.Macroeconomics
7.Marketing-I
8.Operations Management-I
9.Organizational Dynamics
10.Probability and Statistics-III
11.Socio-cultural Environment of Business
12.Spoken Business Communication

Slot V &VI
1.Business Research Methods
2.Corporate Finance
3.Decision Making-II
4.Economic Environment & Policy
5.Information System for Business
6.Marketing-II
7.Operations Management-II
8.
Personnel Competence and Capability Building Systems
9.
Written Analysis & Communication-II

No comments:

Post a Comment